Here are our top ten reasons why we believe everyone should experience Crystal Cruises.
1. Luxury from end-to-end - From the time you board a Crystal Cruises ship, you will be made to feel special. The attention to detail is evident from a staff and crew that go above and beyond to make sure you have a true luxury experience on your vacation.
The softest linens and Egyptian cotton bath towels. Comfortable kimonos and plush Frette robes.
2. Crystal Visions Enrichment Program - What they say: "Travel is about discovering the world, as well as yourself. Crystal's renowned roster of complimentary enrichment invites you to pursue individual interests and challenge yourself to try new things...allowing you to write as many new stories about yourself and the world as you wish." What we say: Crystal offers some of the best lecturers you will find on any cruise, period. And, all lectures are recorded and replayed through the ship's CCTV system so you can watch in your stateroom. So, you never have to miss a lecture!
3. Silk Road - The Nobu-inspired Asian restaurant is a great reason to sail on Crystal. An excellent sushi bar greets you as you enter one of the best restaurants you will find at sea. Try the Black Cod with Miso Glaze --- it is to die for.
Miso Black Cod
4. Sushi Bar -The aforementioned Sushi Bar located at the entrance to Silk Road is well worth mentioning as a reason to sail with Crystal. The handmade sushi you will enjoy here is as good as you will find anywhere in the world. And, reservations are not required to dine at the Sushi Bar. Another benefit is that the entire Silk Road menu can be enjoyed while dining at the Sushi ar.
Sushi Bar at Silk Road
5. Prego - Crystal's Italian-themed restaurant is something very special. Start your meal with the best cream of mushroom soup you will find anywhere served in a bread bowl! Or, how about beef carpaccio drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar? One of the fresh made pastas is a must and don't overlook the incredible herb-crusted rack of lamb.
6. Penthouse with Vernada - One of our all-time favorite cruise ship stateroom designs is the Penthouse with Veranda. The room is expertly designed with a large walk-in closet, full-sized vanity, spacious bathroom, and tons of storage space. And, guests occupying this category and above benefit from butler service!
Penthouse with Veranda
7. All-Inclusive - On a Crystal Cruises sailing, you will never have to pay extra for your favorite beverage*. All soft drinks, bottled water, beer, wine and cocktails are included in your cruise fare. Gratuities are included as well. This makes a Crystal cruise a better value and a much more luxurious experience.
All cocktails, wine and beer are included in your cruise fare
8. Exceptional Entertainment - There are plenty of entertainment options on a Crystal Cruises' sailing. The Galaxy Lounge comes alive each evening with production shows, guest entertainers, and other performances. The Hollywood Theater is host to some of the finest guest lecturers you will find anywhere, as well as afternoon movies with popcorn!
9. Computer University@Sea Facilities - CU@Sea provides e-mail services, internet access, group and individual instruction on use of a PC, extensive enrichment course offerings and digital camera support. Complimentary classes allow you to master new technologies with Mac OS or Windows on 27" Apple computers, and each ship has at least 25 state-of-the-art workstations.
10. Free Internet/WiFi Service for Crystal Society Members - Crystal Society members (full-fare Crystal guests traveling on their second cruise and future or subsequent cruises thereafter) receive free internet/WiFi service for the duration of their cruise, up to 60 minutes, per guest, per day. That is a huge benefit for folks like us who like to stay connected while we are on vacation.